Tuesday, November 04, 2008

"Hey you! VOTE!"


It’s November! And with that month, once every 4 years, I become irate. Usually at the blather that passes as political ideology from the left. Well, it’s Super Tuesday and the election isn’t over yet, but all signs point to an Obama victory. IF he wins, I’m seriously considering moving to Ireland.

But, since it hasn’t officially happened yet, I’ll continue with the list.

This month the 1st fell on a Saturday so I was waaay too busy to bother with blogging. So to celebrate National Mark off list day (#914) I spent most of Saturday afternoon watching a History channel series called “The Presidents”.

This led me to the obvious list item to tackle, #522 Memorize the Presidents in Order.

I already knew most of them in order, but this series helped me with the ‘little known’ presidents.

Here we go, in order:

Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Adams, Jackson, Van Buren, W.H. Harrison, Tyler, Polk, Taylor, Fillmore, Pierce, Buchanan, Lincoln, Johnson, Grant, Hayes, Garfield, Arthur, Cleveland, B. Harrison, Cleveland, McKinley, Roosevelt, Taft, Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, HW Bush, Clinton, Bush, McCain…oh…well we’ll see.

This list was compiled without looking at a reference and so I’ve completed #522!

Also this is my entry for November!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home