Thursday, January 22, 2009

"What?!! The Cardinals forfeited the Superbowl because the Steelers were just too tough?!?!"

I have to say this year is looking up with my team going to the Superbowl...but it ain't necessarily a good thing until they win.
I have to take this opportunity to apologize to Mike Tomlin for the doubt I showed when he was announced as the new head coach of the Steelers. I was sure Ken Whisenhunt would be next in line to the throne (and apparently he would've been an excellent choice) but I was wary of his lack of experience. I mean, he WAS a coach at my alma mater (Arkansas State) but still...
That, and I wasn't sure anyone who looked so much like Omar Epps could be trusted to coach a team to the Superbowl. I mean, it's uncanny!


Mike Tomlin










Omar Epps









Anyways, good luck to the Pittsburgh Steelers in Tampa. Don't let us down!
Go STEELERS!

Just think, if they win they'll be the first team to six superbowls....
what's next...cheerleaders?

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith Lingenfelter said...

the appearance is uncanny

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home