Sunday, February 18, 2007

An Open Letter to Shogun Restaurant employees
Dear Sirs/Madams:
While recently looking for a place to dine, my wife and I happened upon your dining establishment. First of all, let me say that the 20minute wait standing in the entry way freezing my butt off allowed me to peruse your establishment and pick out the best spot to dine while catching up on the week with my wife.

After using semiphore to wave down a passing waitress, we were finally seated at the opposite end of a hibachi table from a group of senior citizens.
At this point I was able to give my drink order to our waitress who seemed like I was bothering her. not an actual waitress

But don't worry, I cleaned my own fork to keep her happy. After all, that is what's important.
Twenty minutes later and still no drinks, my wife and I were about to get up and leave when our drinks arrived. They were accompanied by a dry attitude and evil thoughts about grabbing our waitress and holding her head to the hibachi to see if it was warm enough.
So our soup and salad arrived rather quickly ( I mean I couldn't have watched an entire episode of Arrested Development) and thanks to your crack team of hostesses, our drinks were kept chilled by the twenty or so people waiting for a seat keeping the front door open.
For whatever reason we stayed until the cook arrived and were blessed with a good show and decent food. Thanks cook. You saved the lives of more people than you know that night.

Yours truly,

Midnight Train



1 Comments:

Blogger Keith Lingenfelter said...

anger leads to the darkside

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home