Tuesday, February 06, 2007


First of all, finishing up the psycho babble post:
The box is how you view yourself, the ladder is how you view your friends, the horse is how you view your significant other, and the clown is just weird.

Now, on to more pressing matters.

Have you seen the FBI drug policy?

FBI Employment Drug Policies

You're toast if you answer "yes" to any of the following questions:

Have you used marijuana at all within the last three years?

Have you used marijuana more than a total of 15 times in your life?

Have you used any other illegal drug (including anabolic steroids after February 27, 1991) at all in the past 10 years?

Have you used any other illegal drug (including anabolic steroids after February 27, 1991) more than a total of five times in your life?

Have you ever sold any illegal drug for profit?

Have you ever used an illegal drug (no matter how many times or how long ago)while in a law enforcement or prosecutorial position, or in a position which carries with it a high level of responsibility or public trust?

Now I can answer no to all of these. But only because all the illegal drugs I've sold were for a loss.
Where do they come up with these questions? I should work for the FBI making up exams. Here, this'll save you some paper and time.
Are you a current drug user/experimenter/salesperson/dealer?
Prior to last Thursday did you do any of the above?
Easy huh?
I think mostly if they want to hire good people, they should just do a hair test that will go back a couple months and forget asking. If the person lies they still won't be a good FBI agent but they may pass the drug part. As a matter of fact, I think I read where they DO drug test for admission so why even bother with the written part that someone could lie on anyways?
I'll never get government.
Speaking of, the elections are coming up (Presidential) and I'm sure I'll have plenty to talk about. Keep posted.
I heard one time that some of the questions on the written exam were to name all the states and capitals you could as well as all the presidents.
This makes me realize that I need to know more about the presidents and what they did. I may start spotlighting a former pres here.

I just had a vision of a terrorist trying to infiltrate the FBI by taking all of the training, suffering the background checks, passing the drug screen and then failing because he answered the drug question in Monty Python fashion:
FBI guy: Have you every sold any illegal drug for profit?
Osama Bin Laden: No...I MEAN YES!...I MEAN NO!!!
(terrorist flung off mountain top by off camera spring loaded board)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home