Friday, March 06, 2009


1000 things to do before I die Closeout! All of them MUST GO!

Well it’s March and thus completes the circle. One year ago I pledged to blog at least every month for a year and I have.

This completes item #525 on the list and brings up the subject of what I did this month toward my list.

Three days ago, I booked the hotel for our summer vacation. Instead of the anticipated Kentucky Derby, I will instead be

flying to Ireland. (#62)

Although I am ecstatic about completing such a hard to accomplish task, it puts me behind schedule for the year.

I think I’ll suffer.

So many photos and reports of things accomplished when I get back!

And speaking of little green men…my attempt at the second greatest Star Wars campaign ever run began last night to much anticipation and fanfare. John, Keith, Scott, Jerid, Mike, and myself kicked it off and did so quite well.

Any progress in that endeavor can be found at our campaign website:

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/chronicles-of-bodo-tempest-s-hand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home