Monday, June 23, 2008

Blogger update….

It’s Summer (as of 6/20/08) and here’s what’s going on in my life.

Several things are Missing In Action. A burgeoning stock market, George Carlin (died 6/22/08), and me in 3 days.

We’re leaving on vacation for our great western trip on Wednesday, 6/25. I haven’t decided if we’re leaving right at 5pm after work or if I’ll try to get some sleep and leave around midnight. We’ll be gone for 11 days and I’ll knock off more of my list than ever before. Mostly with states visited. I will be without TV or computer for the whole time so I will try to update the blog when I get back with some cool photos.

As far as the kids go, Parker has finally come around to working hard at Karate.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to present him with his first belt at the end of the month.

Emma is growing up faster and faster. She waved ‘hi’ for the first time today and is ever mugging for the camera.

More updates to come!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home