Friday, July 11, 2008

Things to Do Before I Die Clearinghouse month.

Everything must go!

The last month has been fruitful in my efforts to wipe the remaining list out.

The family took our yearly ‘big’ vacation to Yellowstone National Park and I

was able to make over a dozen checks on my checklist.

The first I will list completed is another month down on #525, Post once monthly.

The rest I will let my companion on my trip, and official list documentarian, Winthrop D. Goyeddi detail. But we just call him The Bumble.

“Hi thereth. Excuth my speech. It’s thankth to an elf dentisth.

Anywayth, the next few entries into the blog will be by yourth truly. I plan on detailing the exploith of the Chamberlain family on their great Western adventure.

Stay tuned for the travel blog!”


View Larger Map

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home